Wednesday, July 13, 2005

coffee

so i was bored too, and found the quiz that traci took and here's what it said about me:

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable
At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty
You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it
Your caffeine addiction level: high

the last two are a little freaky because that is exactly me (when it comes to coffee and caffeine). i was like "whoa, this stupid, cheap internet test really knows me after answering a few questions." but you know who knows me even more? God. in fact, He knows everything about me. He knows that i'm drinking mountain dew right now and that i really should be at the lab working on my project. He knows where my current roommate is even if i haven't seen him for days. He knows where that cd is that i lost months ago. He knows how much i weigh at any given moment to the ounce. He knows...well, everything. so why do i keep thinking that i can figure stuff out on my own? it's just the human nature that keeps coming up that i need to deny (only with God's grace, of course) constantly! and just because God knows all of our imperfections, doesn't mean we disgust Him. no, He just loves us even more.

well, i hope all that rambling made sense. my thoughts tend to burst out all over the place and it's usually fairly difficult to tie them all together.

ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger megs said...

that's pretty weird that that dumb little internet quiz could tell so much about you. but what a good reminder of how God knows everything! you'd think we'd learn to trust Him in everything!! but some of us need to take more of a beating in the head to learn that!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger scott said...

i told you, my mind can be very desultory.

1:52 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

That made me laugh. It always seems like those dumb online quizzes turn out more accurate than you think they will. Kind of scary. I like your spiritual correlation, though. Such a basic principle: Trust God, but how many of us actually do it ALL the time?

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger