Tuesday, July 26, 2005

stress

ah, such stress. and such stressful times. only a couple days to finish my project and it's still not working. i worked on it for three hours tonight and i still don't know what's wrong with it. i almost thought i had it at one point, but i was wrong. if you've gone to my project page and wondered why nothing has changed in the past month, it's because i haven't turned anything in for the past month; i've just been working towards the final demo on thursday. i'm ready for this project and class to be over, but it's going to be one craaaaazy week.

side note: to those few of you who read this and have signed my guestbook: thank you. to those who read this and have not signed my guestbook, please do. i like to see who reads this even if you don't have an account to be able to comment on my posts. thank you all and have a nice day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Hi Scott

I came
I read
I conq...wait...that doesn't make sense

11:04 AM  
Blogger scott said...

thanks luke. i see your comments everywhere!

12:06 PM  
Blogger megs said...

HI SCOTTIEPANTS!!! (not like i never talk to ya, but i'll say hi here too since it looks like the thing to do...)

i come
i read
i don't think i've ever tried to conq... you're right luke, no sense @ all!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger