Thursday, August 25, 2005

one looooooooooong post

ok, i'm sick of long posts, so i'll keep this short and sweet. i'm all moved in. i love the place. i started school yesterday. i've gone to every class so far, which is a new record for me. my birthday is this sunday. no one is planning anything for me. i might end up just going out to eat with my parents. my roommate travis offered to take me out to eat. the weekend after, i'm going to phoenix. hopefully morgan will email me back so i can make sure i can stay with him. this three day trip is my vacation for the year. purdue singing is next weekend after that. family reunion is next weekend after that. i'm afraid it might be the taylor invite as well. skip two weekends. chicago train trip is back on schedule. college weekend is the weekend after that. skip two more weekends. will and erin get baptized first weekend in november. then thanksgiving, snowboarding, finals, graduation, graduation party (with a mountain dew keg), new nephew/niece, christmas, new years. considering attending the second annual new years phoenix invite. apparently no one went last year. they need support people! hopefully a colorado snowboarding trip in there. kyle doesn't want me to go without him. he has to take care of his new baby. maybe i'll wait for spring break...oh wait! i won't have one anymore! oh yeah, in the middle of all this, i've got to find a job. ok, that was longer than i wanted. i'll stop now.

1 Comments:

Blogger megs said...

WOW!! you've planned out your fall semester ALMOST as much as I have- which relaly is quite a lot! hope you have fun in all you do!! b/c i'll never see you in between to find out just how much fun all of your trips will be!! ;)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger