Monday, October 24, 2005

sue again

sad day in the testing center. abbie pulled me aside right away and told me that sue was in a very fragile state and that she would be taking some time off. she told me later that she'd be taking the rest of the week off for sure and that she wasn't sure if she was going to come back. i didn't ask what the problem was because it's not in my nature to pry like that. the only thing she asked for was prayers. i told her that i would. she really needs prayers right now so if you guys could pray for her too, that'd be awesome. thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger megs said...

sure thing jelly bean!

9:37 AM  
Blogger natz said...

praying

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger