Saturday, November 26, 2005

long one

so this one has to cover almost two weekends and the week between.

but first: thanks to all the prayers surrounding my interview. it especially nice to hear from my dad on here. i haven't heard any news this past week so hopefully, they'll call with more information this coming week.

i barely remember last weekend, but i'll do my best. started off with cookout at maurer's in arrowsmith on friday night to see aaron back in the state. saturday was the football game against northwestern. it was cold! very cold! movie on saturday night, church on sunday, supper at jeanne's (good supper! i actually enjoyed the mashed potatoes!). sunday night went to purdue to hang with mr. wuetrich and mr. waibel. played some good halo, had a great sandwich at panera thanks to mr. klotzle.

back on tuesday, went to the mall with erin to shop for christmas list items. shortly afterwards was treated to o'charley's and the illini basketball game by kup's family. the game was a sellout and a blowout. we won by 34 points! wednesday, i worked and then packed and then headed home for more halo with the gridley guys.

for thanksgiving, mom made a cornish game hen for each of us (neal, jay, mom, dad, me) and i ate the whole thing! i was the only one to do that, although everyone else was done and just watching me for at least half of it. relaxed, napped, ate some more, and more relaxing.

friday, i went shopping with my mom to get all the after thanksgiving sales. she wasn't going to go because she didn't have anyone to go with, so i went with her. i got a great new comforter and a space heater for my room. plus, to thank me for going with her, my mom bought me a daily calendar with color pictures of france. i love it! friday night, more halo (better matched teams).

saturday, i did laundry, drove back here, played some roller hockey and hung out with adam and caroline. caroline has a new ring on her ring finger of her left hand! it was nice and sparkly. we went to cheddar's to celebrate with a skillet cookie. it was great hanging out with them again.

well, that's long and it's up to date so i'll stop.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey stu-pants, you need a link to Angie's blog on your link list!

http://angieshuck.blogspot.com/

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I'm a genius who can't make a link work...

anyway, I just wanted to gripe about you getting to play so much Halo lately. I miss bludgeoning people in the back of the head with the shotgun.

11:04 AM  
Blogger scott said...

bludgeoning is beating someone with a blunt instrument.

2:02 PM  
Blogger natz said...

'it was nice and sparkly.' you're definitely a boy. :)

6:13 PM  
Blogger scott said...

if we don't get any, i'm sure they'll make some, but i'm planning on going where i know they'll have snow: colorado! and kyle is jealous!

12:23 AM  
Blogger jw said...

hey scottie!!
This is Justin
I just stumbled on this haven via Natalie.

I just went public with my blog, check and add if you could.
God bless,
Justin

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger