Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bad Days :0(

Thursday~ Worked on my project all day. We didnt' make much progress for 8 1/2 hours. I took a break at 8:00 p.m. to watch the illini game. I had arranged to meet over at apt. 5 to watch the game so i ran all the way from lab to their place only to realize that they had switched it to my place, so then i ran about 2 blocks back to my place. Needless to say i was not a happy camper.

Friday~ I had my demo for my project. It failed.

Saturday~ I worked. then later on i went out to Erin's house where we had a Chirstmas party. There were 10 people involved...Me, Travis, Dave, Martin and Stephen and then Erin, Jaclyn Trisha, Alyssa and Meg. It was a good time. Not such a bad day after all :0)

Sunday~ Church, Christmas Caroling, Chili Supper, work Christmas party, watched Dukes of Hazzard with Erin, not really though because she fell aslseep. then i studied all night for my final monday.

Monday~ Took an 8:00 am final, then worked a final, relaxed and then watched the Longest Yard while trying to study.

Tuesday~ Got up early to work on the report for the demo that failed. I didn't get the report until later that night and by that time it was late. :0(

Wednesday~ Slept in all day, fixed Erin's computer from about 4-6:30 and then 9-10. And right now i am sleeping while someone else is writing this post!

Have a good break!
Scottie Poo

1 Comments:

Blogger jw said...

Wow Scott, too bad, hope things are looking up in time for break. How do you know to wave when Kris t gets on...hmmm...do it for me too! When are you going to be in CO, I'm there Jan 2-7, but unfortunatly I can't even think about bording this year (or next or next, but no complaits, overall things couldn't be better). God bless

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger