Wednesday, January 04, 2006

but i don't want to sleep

i'm only awake right now because i'm afraid i'll sleep through my alarm and miss my plane. bad stuff heppens if you miss your plane, or so i've been told by the gremlins. i am at sam's still in phoenix (glendale really) and our plane leaves in five hours. we're trying to get bumped so we can get cheap/discount tickets for nathan and natalie's wedding in april. that would be sweet.

i had a great time in arizona but i'll talk about that later. i'm not going back to my apartment until friday because i have a doctor's appointment on friday morning at 9:15. it's about my heart. i've been having these "attacks" for the past five or so years. about one every six to eight weeks. my mom found out while i was having one on the 25th of december so she decided i needed to see the doctor. it only lasts about 5 minutes and it consists of: my heart beats weirdly (harder not faster); i feel really hot; i feel weak; and my hands shake. i'm not too worried because i've had them for many years and i don't feel any different. yet i'm still a little anxious to find out what it is. i could use the prayers too if you feel so inclined.

anyhoo, have a great rest of break to all. i'm not really on break but i kind of am since my office is under reconstruction. but no more school! maybe i should have a graduation party so we can all have cake and you all can give me cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger