Friday, February 17, 2006

you can run, but you can't hide

so i've had this webcam for a while now and i haven't really noticed any strange occurences. until lately. i've had this one person who will open my blog and keep it open for many hours per day. i thought that kind of strange especially since i didn't recognize the ip address. well, i used a few different methods of tracking down the ip address and it turns out that their isp is in madrid spain and that's as far as i got. so this is to my spanish watcher:

i know you're watching me. i hope you are only watching me for good reasons. who are you?
sé que usted me está mirando. espero que usted me esté mirando solamente por buenas razones. ¿quiénes son usted?

my spanish isn't too good, in fact it's almost non-existant since i took french in high school and college, but i hope the translation is good enough. i've also noticed a repeat watcher from the law building on the university of illinois campus using computer 211. luke has also confirmed this user on his blog as well. you can choose to remain anonymous, but i'm curious as to who you are. anyhoo, anonymous or not, you're all still free to continue watching me as much as you'd like, but don't be too shy to identify yourself either.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

I'm pretty sure I've got the law watcher figured out. *grin*

8:42 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Hey, I just realized I don't have your email address. Mine is in my profile on my blog.

8:44 AM  
Blogger jw said...

crazy cat you are! I don't know about these webcams brosef.

Good having supper with you Thursday.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

See, that just strikes as creepy. Don't think I'll be adding that hitech feature to my site any time soon...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger