Tuesday, April 11, 2006

one more

ok, that's three of the four. there was one more announcement. it was kyle mckimmey (sp?) to someone i don't know. kudos to anyone that can name him.

also, check out my work project here: check it out! i've been working on it for the past week and it's a great exercise in html and css. major breakthroughs included image maps and css print styling. anyhoo, the basis of it is to show each building with possible testing rooms that we can use for national tests. my co-workers aren't as familiar with every building on campus as i am. so this is to show them where everything is. hint: click on areas of the maps to go deeper.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

oh, oh, i know, pick me! Benji Leman. :)

4:05 PM  
Blogger jw said...

indeed, and nice map, pretty sweet!

7:59 PM  
Blogger natz said...

Scott, this does not have much to do with your post.

Scott... I can't take not knowing what you're doing EVERY second of EVERY day. Sometimes when I'm at my apartment and I'm doing nothing, I get on just to see what Scott Wettstein is doing at that very moment. And with you not updating every day, I must admit I've slipped into a state of withdrawal. At times I want to call you, not just sometimes. Pretty much all day every day just to know what you're doing.

Crazy, I know.... but embarrassing as it is, so true.

Hm... ok. not really. But when I'm checking blogs, I do check. And it hasn't been updated in a while.

12:43 AM  
Blogger scott said...

jenny~yes! i know her, but i don't think i know him.

kup~we can only hope...

justin~thanks. that map has earned me the title of "miracle worker" at work.

natalie~that's um...wow...actually, most days are the same anymore. i work about six hours and then come home to no plans. i like to play it by ear. and no one reminds me to update so i forget often.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why that erab-jacjac blog link was taken off your links.

10:31 AM  
Blogger scott said...

pretty much because both of them are now engaged and the blog hasn't been updated since before the formal announcements so i figured they were too busy with their engagements to worry about blogging. if you still want to check it, i'm sure luke still has a link to it.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger