Saturday, April 15, 2006

schedule

it has been brought to my attention that i don't update my daily schedule often enough. after much discussion with myself, i have decided to drop the daily schedule and pick up the weekly schedule. i don't have enough specifics to fill each day so i'm just going to give you roughly what i'm doing. so starting monday, or sunday, or maybe even later today, you'll see the new schedule.

and yeah, i know. this is a pretty boring post. not very interesting, not very cool. as my daily schedule still shows, i will be spending most of the day at work and since i only have the internet, i'll probably be reading about css stylesheets and javascript. so maybe something cool will come out of that.

anyhoo, i hope everyone has a fantastic easter!

2 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

me? take the MCAT? ha! i have no desire to go to med school. i'm administering in a room with 53 people.

11:20 AM  
Blogger jw said...

I thought you'd gone crazy, get your engineering degree and then try for med school... that'd be outrageous!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger