Friday, July 14, 2006

belated

ah, i like one-word titles. i can't begin to describe how much i like one-word titles. for starters...eh, never mind.

so i remembered starting this blog some time last summer but i wasn't sure of the exact date. i looked it up and yep...i missed it. it was july 9. so happy belated first birthday to my blog! i feel like i should celebrate with cake, but i guess i just had some on saturday (leftover from austin's birthday). i suppose i'll just celebrate with a jimmy john's sandwich. i'd love to share it with you all and so would my blog, but you don't live around me so it's just not feasible. i guess i'll just eat it all myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I am sad to report that the closest Jimmy Johns to my new apartment is 172 miles away. This is a sad day. Happy first blog birthday!

1:40 PM  
Blogger jw said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:38 PM  
Blogger natz said...

You and Landon should celebrate together. :)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

SSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!! Dont eat it all. You said no one lives close so it wouldnt be feasible? Dude, I am right out your back door! You can bring me JJ anytime you want

9:23 AM  
Blogger jw said...

Mike, that is a totally sweet realization, you are blessed!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger