Wednesday, August 09, 2006

there and back again

so i'm finally back in bloomington/normal after being gone for four years. i moved in last saturday to the crossings. with the help of jay, mom, dad, neal, natalie, will, marcy, megan, traci and kaitlyn. i am much endebted to their help. i met my new roommates will, brad and durelle. swell guys, all around.

sunday was yet another successful ac wedding. and monday, i tied up loose ends back in champaign including carpet cleaning, cancelling cable, changing address at bank, coffee with red scott and supper with ray and katrina. tuesday, i was fortunate enough to be able to sleep in, then some shopping and that was it. today, you can read about here. it's my new work blog. i'll try to keep it up to date.

other than that, feel free to stop by and check out my new place: #117. it's kicking.

p.s. morgan, you're more intuitive than that. i'm sure you can figure out the counter.

8 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

Psycho! I've never seen anything like that before! Btw, sorry for the elevated hit count. I had to see the pattern. :) What is that called?

8:28 PM  
Blogger megs said...

what about me? where'd i go on saturday?? from what i remember i was there... or maybe i was dreaming.......

4:26 PM  
Blogger scott said...

i'm so sorry megan! work has been long and i am prone to forgetting things. i feel so horrible. i didn't mean to forget you.

morgan and kup, the counter is in base 16 so it goes 0-9 then a-f. it's also called hexadecimal.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Hex is only really useful because it converts so easily into binary.

Oh, and you stole my post title, which I stole from J.R.R.

1:28 PM  
Blogger scott said...

david~ la fiesta still sounds good on sunday. maybe i'll come to morton for church; i haven't been there in awhile.

matt~ actually, i bypassed you and stole it directly from tolkien who used it for the title of bilbo's book.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

*I* know where it is from, hence the J.R.R reference, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

9:02 PM  
Blogger jw said...

I know I'm late here, but I just got home from somewhere...
anyway, I'm PUMPED to see you've moved into will's place, I am very keen to spending time there, so I will likely get to see plenty of you, which I see as quite positive. Hopefully this is mutual. Regardless, welcome back, and it's true, you've got some GREAT guys to live with. What a great house!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

I saw that it was base-16, but didn't know what it was called. Guess I coulda googled it, but, well, I didn't. :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google


Powered by Blogger